This renovation project reconfigured and modernized building systems, instructional spaces, and technology in William & Mary’s Tyler Hall, which was built in 1909 and last upgraded in 1980. The enhanced facility serves as a new home for W&M’s departments of Economics and Government and its programs in International Relations and Public Policy. The fourth floor is primarily devoted to faculty and staff offices with related conference, meeting, and work rooms and a small mechanical room.
OWNER: College of William & Mary
TIMEFRAME: 2009 – 2016
SIZE: 44,400 SF
COST: $15.5 million